During a stroll in the forest, Snow White found Berry hiding beneath a blueberry bush. Print this mask and attach ribbon or tulle for a fun and creative way to encourage your little one to use her imagination.
Tune into Whisker Haven Tales with the Palace Pets online and on the Disney Junior Watch App!
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Cardstock or regular paper
- Ribbon or tulle
- Optional: small and large hole punch
How To Make It
- Print mask on regular paper or cardstock.
- Cut out Berry face and ears.
- Carefully cut out eye holes.
- Use a hole punch or carefully cut out hole for ribbon.
- Tie ribbon or tulle around each side of the mask. Don’t forget to measure the ribbon or tulle so the mask stays perfectly in place!