Editor’s Note: Disney Family participates in affiliate commission programs, including with Amazon, which means that we receive a share of revenue from purchases you make from the links on this page.
Craft a pumpkin themed to one of the most beloved Halloween movies! This spooky craft features an adorable emoji version of our favorite Hocus Pocus star—and it’s so simple to create. This gourd-eous Winifred Sanderson pumpkin is cute enough to keep out on display all month long.
Scroll through to discover how to make it!
Looking for more Disney Emoji cuteness? Download the app today and get ready for spooky, limited-time Halloween events all throughout October!
For even more Disney fun, check out this DIY Toy Story Door Decor:
What You’ll Need
- Winifred Sanderson Emoji Pumpkin Carving template
- Spray adhesive (like this one)
- Pumpkin (craft or real)
- Pen and pencil
- Pumpkin carving kit (like this one)
- Sandpaper or sanding block
How To Make It
- Download, print, and cut out all template pieces.
- Using tweezers, spray the back of each piece, one at a time, with the adhesive spray.
- Arrange all pieces on the pumpkin, being sure to press firmly so the template adheres correctly.
- Trace the template pieces on the pumpkin with a pen or pencil, and remove before carving.
- Starting with the smallest details, carefully carve out the pieces.
- Smooth the inside edges with sandpaper.
All cutting and carving should be done by an adult.