Give your home a smackerel of cuteness with these delightful Winnie the Pooh-themed flower pots. Make your flowers extra sweet in a “hunny” pot that you might find in the Hundred Acre Wood.
Continue the Earth Day celebration with Steve the adorable penguin. Watch the all-new trailer for Disneynature’s Penguins, coming to theaters Earth Day 2019!
Time: 2 hours
What You’ll Need
- Large terra cotta pot
- Small terra cotta pot
- Yellow, red, light blue, and black paint
- Yellow paper or foam
- Hot glue gun
- Potting soil
- Your favorite flowers
How To Make It
- Paint large terra cotta pot with yellow paint. Paint the base with red paint. Let dry.
- Paint small terra cotta pot and base with light blue paint. Let dry.
- Once dry, use yellow paint to create the “dripping hunny” along the top edge of the light blue honey pot. Use black paint to write “HUNNY” on the front.
- Use black paint to draw Pooh’s face onto the large pot. (We took inspiration from the Winnie the Pooh Tsum Tsum!)
- To create Pooh’s ears, cut two round circles out of the yellow foam or paper. Make sure to leave a tab at the bottom to attach his ears to the flower pot.
- Carefully hot glue each ear to the top edge of the flower pot. Let dry.
- Fill each pot with soil and plant your favorite flowers!
All hot gluing should be done by an adult.