Keep your little one’s toes cozy this winter in some Winnie the Pooh Baby Booties!
With just a few materials, you can take a pair of yellow booties and turn them into an adorable tribute to everyone’s favorite silly old bear.
For more Disney magic, try this DIY Little Mermaid Pasta Wreath:
What You’ll Need
- Yellow and black felt
- Small scissors
- Hot glue
- Embroidery needle
- Black embroidery floss
- Yellow baby or toddler booties
How To Make It
- Start by cutting out Pooh’s nose and eyes from the black felt.
- Next, cut out his ears from the yellow felt.
- Glue on his eyes and nose.
- Thread the embroidery floss through the needle and knot the end.
- Sew a little smile and eyebrows around his nose and eyes.
- Finally, glue on his ears.
All cutting and gluing should be done by an adult. Use nontoxic glue, and hand wash for longer wear.