Add a dose of adorable to any room or party with this Winnie the Pooh Button Art—inspired by the cuddly Ufufy plush!
This easy DIY makes for a gift or decor that’s as “sweet as hunny,” and just requires some buttons, glue, and a frame.
For more Disney fun, check out this Winnie the Pooh Beehive Birdhouse:
What You’ll Need
- White paper
- Picture frame
- Assortment of yellow and pink buttons
- Black and yellow craft foam
- Hot glue
How To Make It
- Draw the Winnie the Pooh Ufufy outline on a piece of paper. Then, cut it out and tape it to the picture frame glass. (Be careful with the glass.)
- Fill in Pooh’s shape with yellow buttons, starting with the ears. Fill in a solid line of pink buttons near his feet.
- Layer buttons using the glue until your button art is to your liking.
- Cut Pooh’s details out of black foam (eyes, eyebrows, nose, nose crinkle) and his hands with yellow foam.
- Glue buttons in place on glass.
- Cut paper to fit behind the glass. Then, frame art and paper.
All cutting, gluing, and handling of the picture frame glass should be done by an adult.