Hip hip Pooh-ray! Welcome pumpkin season and all things Fall with this adorable DIY wreath featuring that silly old bear, Winnie the Pooh! Gather up your craft supplies and a few items from around the house, and have a perfectly cozy crafting afternoon.
What You’ll Need
- Wreath made of twigs, branches, or straw
- Faux autumn leaves
- Pine cones
- Small piece of wood (about 2″ x 5″)
- 1 sheet of felt
- Hot glue
- Fall-themed stickers
- Honey pot
- Winnie the Pooh plush
How To Make It
- Prep a “Welcome Fall” sign by writing on a small piece of wood with marker. Add fall-themed stickers for extra flair. Set aside. (As an alternate idea, you could paint the wooden sign and set aside to dry.)
- Cut a thin strip of felt, about 1″ wide and 8″ long. Trim the ends to create a fringe effect. This will become Winnie the Pooh’s fall scarf!
- Wrap the scarf around your wreath and hot glue ends in place.
- Hot glue autumn leaves, pine cones, and acorns around the wreath. Use hot glue to attach the “Welcome Fall” sign.
- Carefully hot glue the honey pot into place. Make sure to use plenty of glue. (You might also consider securing into place with fishing wire.)
- Attach Winnie the Pooh to the wreath with hot glue. Wrap the miniature felt scarf around his neck to make him cozy and warm for the season.
- Hang the wreath on your front door!
All hot gluing and cutting should be done by an adult.