Stuffed with fluff, and always on the hunt for something sweet, Winnie the Pooh loves hunny! Craft a fun surprise for the Winnie the Pooh fan in your life with these easy-to-make hunny pot piñatas. You can use them as décor, party favors, or as an extra special, homemade birthday gift. Keep reading to learn how to make your own!
What You’ll Need
- Utility Knife
- Blue Paper Streamers
- Yellow Paper Streamers
- Blue and Yellow Paper
- Masking Tape
How To Make It
- Draw a Hunny Pot shape onto your cardboard and carefully cut it out using a utility knife. Use that Hunny Pot shape as a template to cut another Hunny Pot shape. Use your ruler to cut two inch wide strips of cardboard.
- Tape the cardboard strips vertically along the edge of a Hunny Pot to outline the shape. If you want to fill the piñatas with candy or confetti, add it in now. Tape the other Hunny Pot on top of the cardboard outline.
- Cut fringe into the blue and yellow streamers. Starting from the bottom of the Hunny Pot, glue blue fringe horizontally over the cardboard. Continue gluing strips of fringe until the Hunny Pot is covered. Trim the edges.
- Glue fringe streamers around the edges and the back of the Hunny Pot too.
- Glue yellow fringe on the top of the piñatas.
- Cut out a “hunny drip” shape out of yellow paper, and a curved strip from the blue paper.
- Write “HUNNY” on the curved strip of paper. Glue both pieces on the piñatas.
All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.