Celebrate a happy day with Winnie the Pooh, and Piglet too. Create a collection of felt pennants and display them all around your winter party!
Time: 45 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper and card stock
- Felt (honey orange, black, pink, blue, white, brown)
- Hot glue gun
- Craft dowel
How To Make It
- Print out templates on regular paper or card stock. Cut out the pieces of each design.
- Use T-pins to hold the template pieces on the felt. Cut out pieces and place aside to create each pennant design.
- Use a hot glue gun to attach the felt pieces to one another and create the pennant design.
- Fold over one end of the largest felt pennant piece, covering the craft dowel and hot glue in place.
All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.
Posted 1 year Ago