Take your favorite characters to school with you, and perch them atop your best pencil for a good view of your work! Your Winnie the Pooh Pook-a-Looz are sure to make school a little more fun.
Time: 10 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Craft knife (or scissors)
- Pencil or pen
- Transparent tape
How To Make It
- Print out the pencil toppers on regular paper or card stock. Fold the first page in half along the dashed line away from you. Unfold the page and spread glue over one side of the page. Be sure to spread the glue over the blank side of the page. Refold the page and smooth out. Let the glue set for a few minutes.
- Cut out all of the pencil toppers along the outer solid line.
- Once the toppers are cut out, use a craft knife (or scissors) to carefully cut along the lines on each Pook-a-Looz. There are lines on each side of the character. Be sure to not cut beyond the lines, or you may separate your character from its bottom part.
- Take a pencil or pen, and tightly wrap the bottom white strip of the pencil topper around the top of the pencil or pen, about a 1/2 inch from the top. Hold it firmly and tape the wrap to itself. To keep the topper from sliding down, wrap a piece of tape three or four times around the pencil or pen, just under the topper. Repeat these steps with the second page of pencil toppers. Your Pook-a-Looz are guaranteed to make homework and school a little more fun!
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 6 years Ago