It’s time for something sweet! This Valentine’s Day, show the ones you love just how much you care with this pop-up card featuring the one and only, Winnie the Pooh. Designed by author and pop-up engineer Matthew Reinhart, this adorable valentine is the perfect way to say, “I love you.”
Time: 30 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Winnie the Pooh Pop-Up Valentine Printable
- Regular paper or cardstock (blue, pink, red, yellow)
- Paper clip
How To Make It
- Download and print pop-up valentine PDF onto regular paper or cardstock. Print onto white paper or select colorful paper for each piece, such as yellow paper for Winnie the Pooh’s face, and red paper for his shirt.
- Carefully cut out each piece along the solid black lines of the template.
- Using a ruler and paper clip, score all of the fold lines with a paper clip and ruler.
- Fold along all of the dot-dash and dashed lines. You’ll want to fold downwards, making a tent-shape with the dashed lines, and fold the paper upwards, making a V-shape with the dot-dash lines.
- Glue tabs A, B, C, D, E and F.
- Glue tabs G and H. Be careful to keep
the glue within the grey areas.
- Slide pieces with tabs I and J into place.
- Glue tabs K and L. Let dry.
All cutting should be done by an adult.