As an avid crafter, I own many crafting supplies, and I always find it a challenge to keep everything neatly organized. Today, I’m delighted to share a DIY that makes organization easy and adorable. Keep reading to learn how to make baskets inspired by Pooh, Tigger and Piglet. These bright and cheery storage baskets are simple to make, and will make your home feel as full of character as the Hundred Acre Woods!
What You’ll Need
- Wicker basket(s)
- Paint brushes
- Hot glue
- WINNIE THE POOH:
- Yellow Paint
- Dark brown and yellow felt
- Orange paint
- Orange, dark brown, cream, and pink felt
- Pink paint
- Pink and dark brown felt
How To Make It
- Paint one basket yellow, one basket orange, and one basket pink. Let dry completely.
- For Pooh, draw a triangle nose, two circles for eyes, eyebrows and a curved line for above his nose onto dark brown felt. Cut out shapes.
- For Tigger, draw two circles for eyes, two thick arches for eyebrows, and whisker shapes onto the dark brown felt. Draw two Tigger ears onto orange felt. On cream felt, draw a larger, rounded rectangle and a smaller, rounded rectangle for the base of Tigger’s eyes and nose. You’ll also need two circles of cream to fit inside his orange ears. Finally, draw a triangle nose on pink felt. Cut out shapes.
- For Piglet, draw two tall triangle ears and one triangle nose onto pink felt. Draw two circles for eyes, and two eyebrows onto the dark brown felt. Cut out shapes.
- When paint on the baskets are completely dry, hot glue the felt shapes on the baskets.
- Glue the Pooh face shapes on the yellow basket.
- Glue the Tigger face shapes on the orange basket.
- Glue the Piglet face shapes on the pink basket.
- Share your finished DIY baskets by tagging @DisneyFamily on Instagram!
All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.