Add a little Ufufy sweetness to a floral arrangement with just a few materials! These adorable Winnie the Pooh Ufufy Balloons are perfect for a party, or even brightening up a room on a blustery day.
To buy some adorable Ufufy, click here. And for more Winnie the Pooh fun, try these Hunny Pots:
What You’ll Need
- Pink, yellow, and grey/silver balloons
- Balloon sticks
- Light pink, dark pink, yellow, cream, purple, grey, and brown paper
- Double stick tape
- Brown marker
How To Make It
- Inflate each balloon half way, tie, then wrap onto the balloon stick.
- For Piglet, cut out a long, curved piece of dark pink paper, along with his ears and nose. From the light pink paper, cut out 4 identical pieces for his arms and legs.
- For Pooh, cut out a long, curved piece of light pink paper. From yellow paper, cut out 4 identical pieces for his arms and legs, along with ears.
- For Eeyore, cut out light purple pieces for his stomach and legs. Cut out his mouth from cream colored paper, his ears and arms from grey paper, and his hair from brown paper.
- Tape all the pieces onto the corresponding balloons.
- Use a brown marker to draw on all the details, like eyes, eyebrows, etc.
- Arrange with flowers in a vase!
All cutting should be done by an adult.