Take these Cars 2 dice with you on your next international adventure, and get ready for the World Grand Prix!
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print the dice on regular paper or cardstock and cut them out.
- Make all folds along the dashed lines.
- Use glue or double-sided tape to secure the A tabs to the back of their adjacent sides. Repeat with the B tabs.
- Cut a length of string 10 inches long.
- Tape one end of the string to the inside of one die, then close the die with the C tabs.
- Repeat with the second die, then tie the ends of the string together.
Caution: Not intended to hang from the rear view mirror of an automobile.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago