Calling all party animals! Celebrate your next birthday or movie night with this wild DIY. Kids can craft their favorite Zootopia party hat and take it home with them as a party favor!
Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Construction paper or cardstock (Yellow, orange, grey, white, brown, pink)
- Hot glue
- Glitter paper (gold)
- White pom pom
- Hole punch
How To Make It
- Cut a large circle out of construction paper or cardstock. Cut the circle in half, and then trim a half-inch triangle off one side of the half-circle. To make multiple party hats, repeat this step with all of the colors of construction paper.
- Roll the half circle into a cone shape to create your party hat! Tape into place.
- Sketch the ears of Judy Hopps, Nick Wilde, Bellwether, and Clawhauser onto construction paper or cardstock. Carefully cut out and hot glue onto corresponding party hats.
- Add some extra party flair to each hat! We added a large white pom pom on top of Bellwether’s hat, and brown glitter paper to add spots to the Clawhauser hat.
- To create the chin strap, use a hole punch at the bottom of each side of the hat. Tie a string on each side. Make sure each piece of string is long enough to tie a bow just under the chin.
All cutting and hot gluing should be supervised by an adult.
Posted 4 weeks Ago