Create your own 3D version of Niceland’s hammer-wielding hero.
Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces. Make folds along all dashed lines.
- Using glue or double-sided tape, secure all tabs on the body to their corresponding panels in alphabetical order. Complete the shape of the body with the M tabs.
- Secure all tabs on the head to their corresponding panels in alphabetical order, following the contour of the face. Complete the shape of the head with the V tab.
- Secure the A tabs on the nose to their corresponding panels. Use the remaining B tabs to attach the nose to the face.
- Secure all tabs on Hat Piece 1 to their corresponding panels in alphabetical order. Repeat this step with Hat Piece 2 and Hat Piece 3. Find the shape on Hat Piece 1 that matches the shape of Hat Piece 2 and attach the two pieces. Attach Hat Piece 3 to Hat Piece 1, just to the left of Hat Piece 2.
- Attach the the hat to the head, then attach the head to the body.
- Secure all tabs on the shoes in alphabetical order. Attach each shoe to the bottom of the leg where indicated on the shoe.
- Fold each arm in half along the center dashed line and secure so the design is two-sided. Butterfly the tabs outward and use them to attach the arms to the sides of the body.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago