Create your own 3D version of this heavy-handed wrecking machine.
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces. Make folds along all dashed lines.
- Fold the head in half along the horizontal dashed line and secure so the design is two-sided. Using glue or double-sided tape, secure all tabs on the body to their corresponding panels in alphabetical order. Complete the shape of the body with the E tab.
- Secure all tabs on the nose in alphabetical order. Attach the light pink side of the nose to the face.
- Secure all tabs on each leg in alphabetical order. Complete the shape of each leg with the L tab. Attach the legs to the body.
- Secure all tabs on each foot in alphabetical order. Complete the shape of each foot with the F tab. Attach each foot to the bottom of the corresponding leg.
- Fold each arm in half along the center dashed line and secure so the design is two-sided. Butterfly the two sets of tabs outward and use them to attach the arms to the sides of the body and the shoulders.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago