A princess like Ariel needs a wand that can go “under the sea!” This beautiful wand craft is topped with a shell. Cutting intended for grown-ups only.
Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
- Ribbon (optional)
How To Make It
- Print out the wand on regular paper or cardstock and cut out all of the pieces.
- Fold each dashed line in the shell away from you. Spread glue on the light blue tabs and glue them to the inside of the shell so it makes a thin box with an opening at the bottom (this is where you will insert the wand).
- Now it is time to make your wand. Fold the wand piece on the dotted lines and glue the light purple tab to the inside of the wand so it makes a rectangular stick.
- Spread glue about an inch and a half down opposite sides of the top of the wand and insert it into the bottom of Ariel’s shell. Press lightly until the glue dries.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago