Captain Hook and Tick-Tock the Crocodile can live in harmony as wall decorations. Adorn your child’s bedroom with these silhouettes, inspired by Peter Pan.
Time: 1 Hour
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Craft paper or construction paper for backgrounds (at least two colors)
- Craft knife
How To Make It
- Print the character templates, Frame Template, and Frame Backing Template on cardstock and cut them out. You will use these as patterns to create your two wall decorations. You may find it easier to use a craft knife to cut out the smaller details. This tool is only intended for use by a grownup.
- Trace the Captain Hook, Mr. Smee, and Princess Tiger Lily pattern on craft paper or construction paper and cut it out. You can use any color of paper you like.
- Trace the Frame pattern on craft paper in the same color you used for the characters, and cut it out.
- Trace the Frame Backing pattern on craft paper. Use a different color than what you used for the characters.
- Glue the Frame Backing to the back of the Frame.
- Arrange the characters in the center of your frame and glue them in place. You can decorate your frame with a small bow or add other embellishments if you’d like. Your decoration is now ready to hang on your wall.
- Repeat steps 2-6 for the Crocodile Template.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago