Inspired by a princess whose dream for independence came true, this starry holiday headband lets Cinderella fans show their patriotic colors in style on the Fourth of July.
Time: 30 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Blue hard-style headband
- Straight pins (for pinning the template pieces to the felt)
- Blue felt
- White sticky-back felt
- 2 red buttons
- Hot glue gun
How To Make It
- Print out the template and use the pieces to cut out the shapes from the specified types and colors of felt.
- Center the white felt stars atop the blue ones, and stick them in place.
- Hot glue a red button to the center of each double-layer star.
- Hot glue the assembled stars to the ends of the headband.
Cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago