Charm your friends on Graduation Day with these cutie charms. Wear them on your special day or give them as a gift.
Time: 25 minutes
What You’ll Need
- White or clear shrink paper for Inkjet printers
- Clear nail polish
- Hole punch
- Jewelry accessories
- Jump rings
How To Make It
- Print out the charms on shrink paper and cut out each charm.
- To use your charm as a bracelet or necklace pendant, you need to punch the hole where indicated before you bake it. If you want to attach the charm to a barrette or pin, simply cut under the hole to remove it.
- Follow the baking instructions on the shrink paper package to bake the charms in a toaster oven or conventional oven. Watch the shrink plastic dance and curl! Do not allow children to use the oven.
- If the charm is still slightly curled when it is finished baking, use a piece of cardboard or a spatula to flatten it completely.
- Apply a couple coats of clear nail polish to seal the ink on the charm and make it water-resistant. Let it dry.
- Add the charm to whatever you’d like! You can use jump rings and jewelry chain to create a charm bracelet or necklace, or attach it to a cell phone charm strap to decorate your phone or zipper pulls. You can also glue them to barrettes and hair pins.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago