Cutie Wayne makes an easy papercraft and an awesome Christmas decoration. Set him up somewhere with a good vantage point so he can prepare for Santa’s arrival!
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print Wayne on regular paper or cardstock and cut out all of the pieces. Do not cut along the dashed lines — this is where you will fold the paper.
- With the design facing you, make all of the vertical folds in Wayne’s pants away from you. Close the pants by gluing the A tab to the inside of the design.
- Fold the bottom of Wayne’s pants outward, his feet down, and his tail up.
- Fold the top of the pants like a box and tuck the tab inside.
- Fold and glue the front and back of Wayne’s head so the design is two-sided. Make sure the pieces are lined up evenly before the glue dries. Insert the neck into the top of the pants where you folded the top closed.
- Fold each arm in half and secure so the design is two-sided. Do not get glue on the tabs at the ends of the arms. Fold those outward so you can use them as a base to attach the arms to Wayne’s pants. Glue the arms to Wayne and your elf is finished!
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago