Make sure Mom has a “fairy” happy Mother’s Day with this Disney Fairies pop-up card!
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print the card on regular paper or cardstock. Cut out the outside of the card and fold it along the center line. Cut out the inside of the card and fold it along the center line. Once the inside of the card is folded, cut along the two solid vertical lines in the middle of the card (do not cut the dashed line).
- Pinch the cut strip on the inside of the card and fold along the middle dashed line in the opposite direction of the card fold — this will allow the strip to pop up. When the card is open, this cutout will form a right angle.
- Place the inside of the card upside down on a flat surface, and apply glue everywhere except in the area of the cut strip. Carefully place the inside of the card, glue side down, directly on top of the outside of the card, then make sure the edges are lined up and press down firmly.
- Cut out the Fairy piece and glue the bottom to the white side of the pop-up strip. Write a message on the white part of the card, close the card, and give it to someone special.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago