This Frozen-inspired DIY makes a great holiday gift and will have you asking friends and family, “Do you want to build a cup of hot cocoa?”
What you’ll need for the hot cocoa mix:
3 1/2 cups sugar
2 1/4 cups baking cocoa
1 tablespoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
What you’ll need for the gift bags:
Mini paper bags
White cardstock paper
Snowflake paper punch
White and blue ribbon
White paint pen
How to Make It:
- Mix sugar, cocoa powder, salt, and cinnamon to create a simple hot chocolate powder mix.
- Using stamps or a white paint pen, decorate the paper bags and pour one or two servings of cocoa mix into each bag and set aside.
- To make the snowflake stirrers, punch snowflakes out of white cardstock then wrap the tip of a wooden stirrer in double-sided tape and attach a snowflake to either side.
- Fold the paper bag as pictured and punch two holes near the top, lacing a ribbon into the holes and finishing with a ribbon.
- Tuck a stirrer into the bow and add extra décor to taste.