Craft this magical crown and become a good witch like Glinda.
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print Glinda’s Crown on regular paper or card stock. Cut out the Crown and then the Extender.
- As you cut out each of the remaining pieces, place them on top of their corresponding areas on the Crown. Beginning with the piece labeled “A”, place it on top of the area on the Crown labeled “A”. Repeat this in order for the remaining pieces.
- Attach the pieces using rolled pieces of tape to give them a 3D effect.
- Attach the ends of the Extender to the tabs on each end of the Crown using glue or double-sided tape. If the crown is not big enough, attach the Extra Extender. Fit it to the size of your head and cut off any excess.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago