Turn your backyard into your very own Inside Out playground. Inspired by Riley’s love of hockey, this game of outdoor field hockey uses items you already have in your home: pool noodles, balloons, and laundry baskets.
Your kids will giggle as they run down the lawn to score a goal. Each point is earned by using the noodle to move the “memory orbs” (balloons) into the opposing goal (basket).See how your family can bring the inside out…
What You’ll Need
- 2 laundry baskets
- Pool noodles
1. Blow up the “memory orbs” (balloons).
2. Arrange each laundry basket on either side of your backyard.
3. Place orbs in the middle.
4. Assign the children to two teams, and give one pool noodle to each person.
5. Have them use the noodles to push the orbs into the opposing team’s laundry basket until none are remaining. Whichever team has the most orbs wins.
Bring home Inside Out on Digital HD & Disney Movies Anywhere October 13, and on Blu-ray November 3!