Place a small treasure inside this goodie bag for each of your party guests to enjoy.
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Coin template
- Piece of material like suede or felt (16-inch x 16-inch or larger)
- String or ribbon (10-inch piece for each bag)
How To Make It
- Print the template on regular paper or card stock and cut them out.
- Fold each coin in half along the center dashed line.
- Punch a hole through each coin where indicated with a circle.
- Write one guest’s name on the inside of each coin.
- Cut a 10-inch piece of string and thread it through one of the coins. You will use this string to tie around your bag.
- Measure and draw a 16-inch diameter circle on your piece of material. Don’t worry if it is not a perfect circle. Cut out the circle.
- Place candy in the center of your circle and fold up the ends to form a pouch. Tie the coin string around your bag.
Posted 4 years Ago