Hey, matey! Decorate a batch of cookies with these skull and sword stencils for a treat fit for a pirate.
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Sugar cookie dough
- Craft knife
How To Make It
- Print the stencils on regular paper or cardstock.
- Cut out the gray design with a craft knife.
- Roll out the sugar cookie dough and cut into circles (3-inch cookies work best).
- Place the stencil over the dough and sprinkle colored sugar, cinnamon sugar, or sprinkles onto the cookie.
- Bake according to your recipe.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago