Kids will have a scary good time building this evil sorceress.
Time: 25 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print Maleficent on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces.
- Line up Maleficent’s back with the front of her body. Using glue or double-sided tape, secure the pieces together so the design is two-sided. Fold the paper at the lower dashed line on her torso toward you, and then fold the paper at the dashed line across her shoulders away from you. Fold the paper at the dashed lines running down the sides of her cape toward you.
- Make all folds on Maleficent’s chest, and then secure the B and C tabs to the back panels of her chest.
- Apply glue or double-sided tape to the D, E, F, G, and H tabs on her chest, and then secure the chest to her torso where indicated.
- Fold Maleficent’s arms and secure so the designs are two-sided. Use the I and J tabs to attach each arm to the sides of her chest where indicated with the letters I and J.
- Secure the A tab on Maleficent’s skirt to the opposite side of the skirt.
- Attach the completed torso to her skirt by securing the tabs at her waist to the top of the skirt over the areas labeled K and L.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago