It’s a bird! It’s a plane! Well … actually it is a plane. A Mickey plane! These Mickey & Friends paper airplanes are easy to put together and lots of fun.
Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
How To Make It
- Print the pages on regular paper and cut out each rectangle.
- With the white side of the first rectangle you choose facing you, fold the rectangle in half and unfold it so the paper lays flat again. Now, fold the left two corners towards you.
- Fold the triangle you created with the first set of folds towards you so the point lines up with the center of the rectangle.
- Fold the top two corners towards you again, but this time, start the fold out from the center line a little bit so the corners touch the center line of the airplane when folded.
- Fold back the triangle tip that peeks out from behind your new folds to hold them in place.
- Flip the airplane over so the design is now facing you and fold it in half towards you on the dashed line.
- Fold down the wings on both sides and you are ready to fly!
- Repeat these steps with the other rectangles to make more planes.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago