Just when you thought Mickey Mouse couldn’t possibly get any cuter … he became a Cutie! Complete the power couple with a Minnie Mouse Cutie.
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print the cuties out on regular paper or cardstock and cut out all of the pieces. Do not cut along the dashed lines — this is where you will fold the paper.
- With the design facing you, make all of the vertical folds in Mickey’s shorts away from you. Close the shorts by gluing tab A to the inside of the design.
- Fold the bottom of Mickey’s shorts outward, his feet down, and his tail up.
- Fold the top of the shorts like a box and tuck the tab inside.
- Fold and glue Mickey’s heads so the design is two-sided. Make sure the pieces are lined up evenly before the glue dries.
- Insert the neck into the top of the shorts where you folded the top closed.
- Fold and glue the arm pieces so the design is two-sided. Do not get glue on the tabs on the ends of the arms. Fold those outward so you can use it as a base to attach the arms to Mickey’s shorts. Glue the arms to Mickey and your cutie is finished!
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago