Forget the Christmas sweater this year and go with a Mickey Santa hat. It’s easy to put together and looks good on kids and adults!
Time: 25 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces.
- Roll the hat into a cone, then secure the shape with the large tab using glue or double-sided tape.
- Secure the two pieces of fringe together with the end tabs and fold the remaining tabs along the dashed lines away from you.
- Place the base of the hat between the inside of the fringe and the tabs, then secure the tabs to the inside of the hat.
- Fold each ear in half and secure so the design is two-sided. Butterfly the tabs outward and use them to attach the ears to the sides of the hat.
- Fold the cotton ball in half so the design is two-sided. Place it on the tip of the hat and secure with glue or double-sided tape.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago