In just a few easy steps, you can turn these shrink charms into cute accessories. Add them to necklaces or attach them to bracelets.
Time: 30 minutes
What You’ll Need
- White or clear shrink paper for Inkjet printers
- Hole punch
- Jewelry accessories
- Clear nail polish
How To Make It
- Print the charms on shrink paper and cut them out.
- To use your charm as a bracelet or necklace pendant, you need to punch the holes before you bake them.
- Follow the baking instructions on the shrink paper package to bake the charms in a toaster oven or conventional oven. Watch the shrink plastic dance and curl! Do not allow children to use the oven.
- If the charm is still slightly curled when it is finished baking, use a piece of cardboard or a spatula to flatten it completely.
- Add the charms to whatever you’d like! You can use jump rings and a jewelry chain to create a charm bracelet or necklace, or attach them to a cell phone charm strap or zipper pulls. You can also glue the charms to barrettes and hair pins.
Cutting and baking should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago