It may not be summer, but Christmas is the next best thing. Deck the halls with a little help from Phineas and Ferb!
Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print the ornaments on regular paper or cardstock and cut them out.
- Fold each ornament in half and secure with glue or double-sided tape so the design is two-sided.
- Punch a hole in the top of the ornament and thread a ribbon or string through the hole to hang it. Repeat this step with all of the ornaments.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago