Charlotte may be a little hot-headed, but her fan keeps her nice and cool. Southern belles don’t sweat — they glow!
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
How To Make It
- Print out the fan on cardstock for a sturdier fan. Cut out the pieces of the fan, including the fan holder.
- Using the tip of your brad, create a tiny hole in each fan piece including the holder. The hole should be made over the indicated white dot on each piece.
- Stack the fan pieces on top of each other so the illustrations are all facing up. Line up the fan holder over the pieces so the holes are all in line. Wrap the fan holder under the base of the fan at the dotted line.
- Insert the brad into the holes and secure in the back. Spread open the fan so all the pieces are an even distance from each other. Once the fan is open all the way, you can interlock the pieces by placing the tabs on the end of each piece over and under the tab on the piece next to it.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago