Never lose your page with this beautiful bookmark inspired by Saving Mr. Banks, complete with quotes from movie.
Time: 10 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Card stock
- 1/2in blue satin ribbon (or your color of choice)
How To Make It
- Print the template on card stock and cut out the bookmark. Cut a length of ribbon about 7 inches.
- Fold the bookmark in half along the dashed line.
- Place one end of the ribbon between the front and back of the bookmark with the rest sticking out from the top.
- Glue the front and back of the bookmark together.
Posted 3 years Ago