Watch Tinker Bell and Periwinkle flutter among the snowflakes with this Secret of the Wings mobile.
Time: 25 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Download Secret of the Wings Mobile
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
- Hole punch
How To Make It
- Print the pages on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces.
- Make folds along the center dashed line on each of the four winter sky pieces. Use glue or double-sided tape to secure the pieces together.
- Before attaching the nal winter sky piece, lay a long piece of string in the middle of the mobile. Put the last winter sky piece in place so that the string hangs from the middle of all four pieces. The top of the string will be used to hang the mobile from the ceiling. The bottom of the string will be used to hang one of the snowflakes.
- Punch holes at the bottom of the winter sky where indicated. Hang the remaining pieces from these holes so the the mobile stays balanced.
- Fold the fairy and snowflake pieces in half along the dashed lines and secure so the designs are two-sided. Punch a small hole at the top of each piece where indicated, and thread string through the holes to hang the fairies and snowflakes from the winter sky.
- If you’d like to hang more snowflakes, simply print more pages. You can hang the additional snowflakes from the winter sky or the bottom of other snowflakes.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago