Help your princess build Sofia as a 3D papercraft.
Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print out your princess on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces. Do not cut along the dashed lines — this is where you will fold the paper.
- Line up Sofia’s back with her torso and glue them together so the design is two-sided. After the glue has dried, fold the bottom part of her torso toward you along the purple dashed line. Then, fold her face away from you along the dashed line across her shoulders.
- Take Sofia’s chest piece and fold the paper at the dashed lines away from you. Glue the A and B tabs to the back, white side of her chest. Glue the C, D, E, F, and G tabs on her chest to the corresponding C, D, E, F, and G areas on her torso. You may need to use a pen or pencil inside her chest area to position the tabs just right.
- For Sofia’s skirt, fold the paper at the dashed lines away from you. Starting from left to right with the purple side of the skirt facing you, glue each J tab to the back of the skirt piece next to it to create pleats. Complete the shape of the skirt with the K tabs.
- Attach Sofia’s completed torso to her skirt by gluing the white side of the tabs at her waist to the top of the skirt over the areas labeled L and M.
- Fold each arm along the center dashed line and secure with glue so the design is two-sided. Make sure they are lined up before the glue dries. Attach the arms to the sides of the body by gluing the H and I tabs to the corresponding H and I areas on the chest piece.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago