Mickey’s in the spotlight again, this time in teardrop form. This fun papercraft is perfect for any Disney fan who likes fresh designs of the classic character we’ve all grown to love.
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print the template on regular paper or card stock and cut out the pieces. Be sure to also cut out the holes on each of Mickey’s shoes and at the bottom of his body. Make all folds along dotted lines.
- First, close Mickey’s legs by attaching the gray tab on each leg to its corresponding piece using glue or double-sided tape. Do not close the tabs at either end of the leg.
- Begin assembly of Mickey’s shoes by securing the “A,” “B,” and “C” tabs to their corresponding pieces. Before moving on to the “D” tabs, insert Mickey’s leg into the hole in his shoe and push it so the wide end of the leg meets the bottom of the shoe. Secure the tabs at the bottom of Mickey’s leg to the bottom of the inside of the shoe, then secure the remaining shoe tabs in alphabetical order, closing Mickey’s leg inside the shoe. The shaded design on the leg should face the front. Repeat this step with the second leg and shoe.
- Insert the top of each leg into the holes at the bottom of Mickey’s body. Before closing the body, secure the tabs at the top of the legs to the inside of Mickey’s body. To add stability, apply another long piece of tape over these tabs. Starting with the tabs closest to Mickey’s waist and working your way upward, close Mickey’s body.
- Fold each of Mickey’s hands so the design is two-sided. Attach them to the sides of his body.
- Fold each of Mickey’s ears so the design is two-sided. Attach them to the top of his head with the larger ear on the left.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago