This flitterific jewelry box will make a lovely addition to your child’s room.
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print the Tinker Bell Jewelry Box on cardstock and cut out the pieces.
- Starting with the Lid, cut along all the solid lines at each triangular tab. Fold the paper at the dashed lines away from you. Using glue or double-sided tape, secure each A tab to the back of the piece next to it. Continue this pattern with the remaining tabs in alphabetical order. Complete the shape of the Lid with the F tabs.
- To create the Bottom, fold the paper at the dashed lines away from you. Using glue or double-sided tape, attach each G tab to the back of the piece next to it until the shape is complete.
- Fold each tab at Tinker Bell’s feet toward you. Secure the Front to the Back piece so the design is two-sided, but be careful not to glue the tabs together. Gently fold her wings so they curve back slightly. Place glue on the middle section of her wings (on the all-white side) and secure them to her Back. Glue the tabs at her feet to the top of the Lid.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago