Vampire Mickey is the perfect dose of Disney to add to your Halloween décor, but he’s also an easy papercraft that you’ll be dying to sink your teeth into.
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces. Make all folds along dashed lines.
- Using either glue or double-sided tape, close Mickey’s body by securing the A tab to the back piece.
- Close the bottom of the candy box by securing the B tabs, followed by the C tab.
- Fold each of Mickey’s arms in half along the dashed line so the design is two-sided. Without sticking the tabs together, secure the two sides.
- Butterfly the tabs on Mickey’s arms and use them to secure his arms to the sides of his body.
- Finally, fold the top dashed lines on Mickey’s legs toward you, and fold the lower dashed lines away from you — this will help him sit in place.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago