An adorable Goofy craft that is sure to leave a smile on your whole family’s face! What You’ll Need: Goofy paper template Empty oatmeal container, painted silver Scissors Hot glue Pencil Permanent marker Assorted colors and sizes of felt: black, tan, and white How to Make It: Cut out the various pieces from the Goofy...
Delight in this DIY teacup lamp inspired by Alice in Wonderland.
What You’ll Need:
- Assorted cups, saucers, and teapots
- Hot glue
- Battery-operated disk light
- Paint pens
- Lamp shade
- Tassel fringe
- Miscellaneous accessories for decoration
How to Make It:
- Decorate the teacups, saucers, and teapots with the paint pens.
- Stack and hot-glue the teapots, teacups, and saucers to form the base of the lamp. Hot-glue any decorative accessories such as teaspoons.
- Hot-glue the tassel trim to the edges of the lamp shade. Use scissors to trim any excess.
- Hot-glue the lamp shade onto the lamp base.
- Add the battery-operated disk light inside the lamp.
Note: All cutting should be done by an adult.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
Oh boy! A Mickey and Minnie pillow craft that you can put in any room of your house! What You’ll Need: Black, red, red polka dot, and red quilted fabric 16-inch round pillow insert Black felt Minnie Mouse bow 2 white buttons Scissors Pins Sewing needle Red thread Craft glue Iron Sewing machine How to...
All you need are the bare necessities for this adorable Jungle Book-inspired finger puppet craft! What You’ll Need: Jungle Book character templates Permanent marker Stickers Eye stickers Glue Pencil Leaf shapes on green cardstock Hot glue Assorted colors of felt: brown, tan, green, gray, red, pink, and black Green shoebox How to Make It: Cut out...