An adorable Goofy craft that is sure to leave a smile on your whole family’s face! What You’ll Need: Goofy paper template Empty oatmeal container, painted silver Scissors Hot glue Pencil Permanent marker Assorted colors and sizes of felt: black, tan, and white How to Make It: Cut out the various pieces from the Goofy...
Gather your nearest and dearest crafting materials for this Bambi-inspired lantern craft!
What You’ll Need:
- Bambi coloring page to use as a template
- Sheet of vinyl
- Large glass jar
- Purple acrylic enamel paint
- Sponge dauber
- Faux butterflies
- Battery-powered tea light
How to Make It:
- Use scissors to cut out Bambi from the coloring page and use as a template.
- Trace the Bambi cutout onto the sheet of vinyl and then cut what you’ve just traced. Peel the vinyl Bambi sticker off of the paper and stick it onto the glass jar.
- Paint over the entire glass jar, including Bambi, with the purple acrylic paint, and let dry completely. Make sure to stop painting at the rim of the glass.
- Peel off the Bambi vinyl sticker from the jar.
- Wrap the rim of the jar with twine.
- Stick the faux butterflies onto the jar and the twine.
- Put the tea light into the bottom of the jar to make the lantern glow!
Note: All cutting should be done by an adult.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
Oh boy! A Mickey and Minnie pillow craft that you can put in any room of your house! What You’ll Need: Black, red, red polka dot, and red quilted fabric 16-inch round pillow insert Black felt Minnie Mouse bow 2 white buttons Scissors Pins Sewing needle Red thread Craft glue Iron Sewing machine How to...
All you need are the bare necessities for this adorable Jungle Book-inspired finger puppet craft! What You’ll Need: Jungle Book character templates Permanent marker Stickers Eye stickers Glue Pencil Leaf shapes on green cardstock Hot glue Assorted colors of felt: brown, tan, green, gray, red, pink, and black Green shoebox How to Make It: Cut out...