Craft your own enchanted stained-glass art inspired by Beauty and the Beast! What You’ll Need: Mrs. Potts and Chip template Plexiglass Masking tape Liquid leading Glass paint: yellow, purple, blue, white, and red Cotton swabs Rubbing alcohol How to Make It: Tape the template face down on the plexiglass. Trace black lines onto the plexiglass with...
Gather your nearest and dearest crafting materials for this Bambi-inspired lantern craft!
What You’ll Need:
- Bambi coloring page to use as a template
- Sheet of vinyl
- Large glass jar
- Purple acrylic enamel paint
- Sponge dauber
- Faux butterflies
- Battery-powered tea light
How to Make It:
- Use scissors to cut out Bambi from the coloring page and use as a template.
- Trace the Bambi cutout onto the sheet of vinyl and then cut what you’ve just traced. Peel the vinyl Bambi sticker off of the paper and stick it onto the glass jar.
- Paint over the entire glass jar, including Bambi, with the purple acrylic paint, and let dry completely. Make sure to stop painting at the rim of the glass.
- Peel off the Bambi vinyl sticker from the jar.
- Wrap the rim of the jar with twine.
- Stick the faux butterflies onto the jar and the twine.
- Put the tea light into the bottom of the jar to make the lantern glow!
Note: All cutting should be done by an adult.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
Craft your very own resistance fleet and protect the galaxy with this adorable Star Wars hanging art craft! What You’ll Need: Star Wars vehicle template Star Wars silhouette template Various colors of cardstock: blues, reds, grays, and blacks Tape runner Pencil Scissors Hanging art system How to Make It: Cut out the Star Wars vehicle templates with scissors,...
Get ready to travel to a galaxy far, far away with this Star Wars-inspired clock craft! What You’ll Need: Craft paper Clock parts 1 latex glove Toothbrush Foam brush Wooden round clock Hot glue Ruler Pencil 12 of your favorite Star Wars figurines Silver and black metallic paint How to Make It: Cover work area...