An adorable Goofy craft that is sure to leave a smile on your whole family’s face! What You’ll Need: Goofy paper template Empty oatmeal container, painted silver Scissors Hot glue Pencil Permanent marker Assorted colors and sizes of felt: black, tan, and white How to Make It: Cut out the various pieces from the Goofy...
Craft your own enchanted stained-glass art inspired by Beauty and the Beast!
What You’ll Need:
- Mrs. Potts and Chip template
- Masking tape
- Liquid leading
- Glass paint: yellow, purple, blue, white, and red
- Cotton swabs
- Rubbing alcohol
How to Make It:
- Tape the template face down on the plexiglass.
- Trace black lines onto the plexiglass with liquid leading. Take a cotton swab and clean the edges.
- Fill the spaces in between the liquid leading lines with various glass paint colors.
- Peel the template off of the back of the plexiglass.
Note: All handling of rubbing alcohol should be done by an adult.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
Oh boy! A Mickey and Minnie pillow craft that you can put in any room of your house! What You’ll Need: Black, red, red polka dot, and red quilted fabric 16-inch round pillow insert Black felt Minnie Mouse bow 2 white buttons Scissors Pins Sewing needle Red thread Craft glue Iron Sewing machine How to...
All you need are the bare necessities for this adorable Jungle Book-inspired finger puppet craft! What You’ll Need: Jungle Book character templates Permanent marker Stickers Eye stickers Glue Pencil Leaf shapes on green cardstock Hot glue Assorted colors of felt: brown, tan, green, gray, red, pink, and black Green shoebox How to Make It: Cut out...