Bring out your inner Minnie Mouse with this adorable apron craft! What You’ll Need: Minnie Mouse template Pink waist apron White paint Pink craft foam Black felt with a sticky back White eyelet trim Pencil Scissors White felt circles with a sticky back Hot glue How to Make It: Hot glue the white eyelet trim...
Rev your engines for a snow globe craft inspired by Cars!
What You’ll Need:
- Assorted stones and rocks
- Brown clay
- Faux greenery
- Large glass jar
- Rolling pin
- Mini figurines of your favorite Cars characters
- Snowflake decorations
- Dimensional paint
- Fake snow and a scoop
- Sand and a scoop
- String and jingle bells
- Craft paper to protect work surface
How to Make It:
- Put craft paper on top of the work surface.
- Roll out the brown clay with a rolling pin into an oval, to act as a base for the snow globe.
- Lay out the clay on the bottom of inside the jar.
- Add the sand and snow inside the jar and mix together.
- Decorate the inside and outside of the jar with the rocks, faux greenery, snowflake decorations, and dimensional paint.
- Add your favorite Cars figurines inside.
- Add the string and jingle bells to the neck of the jar and twist on the lid.
Note: All cutting should be done by an adult.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
Stir things up with this adorable Ratatouille-inspired chef hat craft! What You’ll Need: Chef Remy template Ruler Strips of white poster board Black cardstock Scissors Pencil LED tealight Tape runner Strips of paper Hot glue Glassine or tracing paper How to Make It: Use a ruler as a guide to create pleats in the glassine/tracing...
Be your most authentic self with this adorable Winnie the Pooh-inspired flowerpot craft! What You’ll Need: Winnie the Pooh and Piglet ear templates Paint colors: blue, white, red, pink, green, and yellow Paint brushes Pencil Paint pens: black, red, and pink Cardstock: tints and shades of yellow and pink Hot glue Scissors Flower pots Craft...