Celebrate the season with an adorable Mickey Mouse wreath craft! What You’ll Need: Mickey Mouse template String light templates Tape runner Green twine Green tinsel yarn Foam board Black tape Multi-colored mini pom-poms Craft knife Pencil Gold pipe cleaner Hole punch 2 Glass ornaments Gold sticky back bow Scissors Cutting mat How to Make It:...
Rev your engines for a snow globe craft inspired by Cars!
What You’ll Need:
- Assorted stones and rocks
- Brown clay
- Faux greenery
- Large glass jar
- Rolling pin
- Mini figurines of your favorite Cars characters
- Snowflake decorations
- Dimensional paint
- Fake snow and a scoop
- Sand and a scoop
- String and jingle bells
- Craft paper to protect work surface
How to Make It:
- Put craft paper on top of the work surface.
- Roll out the brown clay with a rolling pin into an oval, to act as a base for the snow globe.
- Lay out the clay on the bottom of inside the jar.
- Add the sand and snow inside the jar and mix together.
- Decorate the inside and outside of the jar with the rocks, faux greenery, snowflake decorations, and dimensional paint.
- Add your favorite Cars figurines inside.
- Add the string and jingle bells to the neck of the jar and twist on the lid.
Note: All cutting should be done by an adult.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
Celebrate the season by crafting a holiday ornament inspired by Mickey Mouse! What You’ll Need: Black craft foam Yellow craft foam Tape Mickey ears template Plastic light bulb Black paint in a squeeze bottle Red paint Wire Wire cutters Scissors Hot glue Pencil Paintbrush Craft paper to protect work surface How to Make It: Cover...
Adventure is out there, and this map project is the perfect way for your family to keep track of all your travels! What You’ll Need: Large framed map Cutting mat Foamcore Scissors Sticky-back felt in assorted colors Tape runner Pencil Map pins Printout of the compass White string Up-house and balloon template How to Make...