An adorable Goofy craft that is sure to leave a smile on your whole family’s face! What You’ll Need: Goofy paper template Empty oatmeal container, painted silver Scissors Hot glue Pencil Permanent marker Assorted colors and sizes of felt: black, tan, and white How to Make It: Cut out the various pieces from the Goofy...
Rev your engines for a snow globe craft inspired by Cars!
What You’ll Need:
- Assorted stones and rocks
- Brown clay
- Faux greenery
- Large glass jar
- Rolling pin
- Mini figurines of your favorite Cars characters
- Snowflake decorations
- Dimensional paint
- Fake snow and a scoop
- Sand and a scoop
- String and jingle bells
- Craft paper to protect work surface
How to Make It:
- Put craft paper on top of the work surface.
- Roll out the brown clay with a rolling pin into an oval, to act as a base for the snow globe.
- Lay out the clay on the bottom of inside the jar.
- Add the sand and snow inside the jar and mix together.
- Decorate the inside and outside of the jar with the rocks, faux greenery, snowflake decorations, and dimensional paint.
- Add your favorite Cars figurines inside.
- Add the string and jingle bells to the neck of the jar and twist on the lid.
Note: All cutting should be done by an adult.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
Oh boy! A Mickey and Minnie pillow craft that you can put in any room of your house! What You’ll Need: Black, red, red polka dot, and red quilted fabric 16-inch round pillow insert Black felt Minnie Mouse bow 2 white buttons Scissors Pins Sewing needle Red thread Craft glue Iron Sewing machine How to...
All you need are the bare necessities for this adorable Jungle Book-inspired finger puppet craft! What You’ll Need: Jungle Book character templates Permanent marker Stickers Eye stickers Glue Pencil Leaf shapes on green cardstock Hot glue Assorted colors of felt: brown, tan, green, gray, red, pink, and black Green shoebox How to Make It: Cut out...