An adorable Goofy craft that is sure to leave a smile on your whole family’s face! What You’ll Need: Goofy paper template Empty oatmeal container, painted silver Scissors Hot glue Pencil Permanent marker Assorted colors and sizes of felt: black, tan, and white How to Make It: Cut out the various pieces from the Goofy...
What You’ll Need
- Pre-made canopy tent for kids
- 6-inch wide red ribbons cut to your preferred length
- Blue paper bunting (or make your own with blue cardstock)
- Red pom-pom trim
- 1 sheet of craft foam
- 1 sheet of blue felt
- 1 sheet of red craft foam
- 1 sheet of red glitter craft foam or glitter star stickers
- White 3D paint
- 1-inch wide red ribbon
- Hot glue
- 1 safety pin
How to Make It
- Trim the 6-inch wide red ribbons to match the length of the fabric panels on the pre-made canopy tent.
- Hot glue the 6-inch wide red ribbons onto the canopy tent in between the existing panels of fabric. Make sure to space them out evenly to create a striped circus tent look.
- Create your blue paper bunting by cutting out large triangles from blue cardstock. Hot glue the paper bunting just below the top edge of the canopy tent.
- Hot glue the pom-pom trim around the top edge of the canopy tent.
- Next, create a custom sign for your circus tent. Hot glue blue felt to craft foam. Cut out a red rectangle of craft foam, and hot glue onto the blue felt. Frame the edges with red glitter stars. You can use stickers or create your own out of red glitter craft foam. Use 3D paint to add a name to your circus sign. Let dry completely.
- Once dry, use hot glue to attach the 1-inch red ribbon to each top corner of the sign. Secure the sign to the circus tent with a safety pin.
- Hang your circus tent in your favorite room and then it’s on with the show!
Disney Family Sundays is now streaming only on Disney+!
Oh boy! A Mickey and Minnie pillow craft that you can put in any room of your house! What You’ll Need: Black, red, red polka dot, and red quilted fabric 16-inch round pillow insert Black felt Minnie Mouse bow 2 white buttons Scissors Pins Sewing needle Red thread Craft glue Iron Sewing machine How to...
All you need are the bare necessities for this adorable Jungle Book-inspired finger puppet craft! What You’ll Need: Jungle Book character templates Permanent marker Stickers Eye stickers Glue Pencil Leaf shapes on green cardstock Hot glue Assorted colors of felt: brown, tan, green, gray, red, pink, and black Green shoebox How to Make It: Cut out...