Celebrate the season with an adorable Mickey Mouse wreath craft! What You’ll Need: Mickey Mouse template String light templates Tape runner Green twine Green tinsel yarn Foam board Black tape Multi-colored mini pom-poms Craft knife Pencil Gold pipe cleaner Hole punch 2 Glass ornaments Gold sticky back bow Scissors Cutting mat How to Make It:...
What You’ll Need
- Pre-made canopy tent for kids
- 6-inch wide red ribbons cut to your preferred length
- Blue paper bunting (or make your own with blue cardstock)
- Red pom-pom trim
- 1 sheet of craft foam
- 1 sheet of blue felt
- 1 sheet of red craft foam
- 1 sheet of red glitter craft foam or glitter star stickers
- White 3D paint
- 1-inch wide red ribbon
- Hot glue
- 1 safety pin
How to Make It
- Trim the 6-inch wide red ribbons to match the length of the fabric panels on the pre-made canopy tent.
- Hot glue the 6-inch wide red ribbons onto the canopy tent in between the existing panels of fabric. Make sure to space them out evenly to create a striped circus tent look.
- Create your blue paper bunting by cutting out large triangles from blue cardstock. Hot glue the paper bunting just below the top edge of the canopy tent.
- Hot glue the pom-pom trim around the top edge of the canopy tent.
- Next, create a custom sign for your circus tent. Hot glue blue felt to craft foam. Cut out a red rectangle of craft foam, and hot glue onto the blue felt. Frame the edges with red glitter stars. You can use stickers or create your own out of red glitter craft foam. Use 3D paint to add a name to your circus sign. Let dry completely.
- Once dry, use hot glue to attach the 1-inch red ribbon to each top corner of the sign. Secure the sign to the circus tent with a safety pin.
- Hang your circus tent in your favorite room and then it’s on with the show!
Disney Family Sundays is now streaming only on Disney+!
Rev your engines for a snow globe craft inspired by Cars! What You’ll Need: Assorted stones and rocks Brown clay Faux greenery Large glass jar Rolling pin Mini figurines of your favorite Cars characters Snowflake decorations Dimensional paint Fake snow and a scoop Sand and a scoop String and jingle bells Craft paper to protect work surface...
Celebrate the season by crafting a holiday ornament inspired by Mickey Mouse! What You’ll Need: Black craft foam Yellow craft foam Tape Mickey ears template Plastic light bulb Black paint in a squeeze bottle Red paint Wire Wire cutters Scissors Hot glue Pencil Paintbrush Craft paper to protect work surface How to Make It: Cover...