An adorable Goofy craft that is sure to leave a smile on your whole family’s face! What You’ll Need: Goofy paper template Empty oatmeal container, painted silver Scissors Hot glue Pencil Permanent marker Assorted colors and sizes of felt: black, tan, and white How to Make It: Cut out the various pieces from the Goofy...
Create your own underwater world with this adorable Finding Nemo terrarium craft!
What You’ll Need:
- Color-changing LED tea light
- Finding Nemo figurines
- White sand
- Sea glass
- Glass terrarium
- Colored chalk: red, green, yellow, and blue
How to Make It:
- Pour some white sand onto the tray. Then take a piece of colored chalk and rub it around in the white sand to give it some color.
- Use a scoop, a funnel made out of cardstock, or a spoon to fill the terrarium with sand. Layer the sand into the terrarium color by color.
- Decorate the terrarium with various succulents and Finding Nemo figurines.
- Put the color-changing LED tea light into the sand, and add sea glass around it to make it seem like an underwater setting.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
Oh boy! A Mickey and Minnie pillow craft that you can put in any room of your house! What You’ll Need: Black, red, red polka dot, and red quilted fabric 16-inch round pillow insert Black felt Minnie Mouse bow 2 white buttons Scissors Pins Sewing needle Red thread Craft glue Iron Sewing machine How to...
All you need are the bare necessities for this adorable Jungle Book-inspired finger puppet craft! What You’ll Need: Jungle Book character templates Permanent marker Stickers Eye stickers Glue Pencil Leaf shapes on green cardstock Hot glue Assorted colors of felt: brown, tan, green, gray, red, pink, and black Green shoebox How to Make It: Cut out...