Gather your nearest and dearest crafting materials for this Bambi-inspired lantern craft! What You’ll Need: Bambi coloring page to use as a template Sheet of vinyl Large glass jar Twine Purple acrylic enamel paint Sponge dauber Faux butterflies Battery-powered tea light Scissors How to Make It: Use scissors to cut out Bambi from the coloring page...
Create your own underwater world with this adorable Finding Nemo terrarium craft!
What You’ll Need:
- Color-changing LED tea light
- Finding Nemo figurines
- White sand
- Sea glass
- Glass terrarium
- Colored chalk: red, green, yellow, and blue
How to Make It:
- Pour some white sand onto the tray. Then take a piece of colored chalk and rub it around in the white sand to give it some color.
- Use a scoop, a funnel made out of cardstock, or a spoon to fill the terrarium with sand. Layer the sand into the terrarium color by color.
- Decorate the terrarium with various succulents and Finding Nemo figurines.
- Put the color-changing LED tea light into the sand, and add sea glass around it to make it seem like an underwater setting.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
Craft your own enchanted stained-glass art inspired by Beauty and the Beast! What You’ll Need: Mrs. Potts and Chip template Plexiglass Masking tape Liquid leading Glass paint: yellow, purple, blue, white, and red Cotton swabs Rubbing alcohol How to Make It: Tape the template face down on the plexiglass. Trace black lines onto the plexiglass with...
Craft your very own resistance fleet and protect the galaxy with this adorable Star Wars hanging art craft! What You’ll Need: Star Wars vehicle template Star Wars silhouette template Various colors of cardstock: blues, reds, grays, and blacks Tape runner Pencil Scissors Hanging art system How to Make It: Cut out the Star Wars vehicle templates with scissors,...