Oh boy! A Mickey and Minnie pillow craft that you can put in any room of your house! What You’ll Need: Black, red, red polka dot, and red quilted fabric 16-inch round pillow insert Black felt Minnie Mouse bow 2 white buttons Scissors Pins Sewing needle Red thread Craft glue Iron Sewing machine How to...
An adorable Goofy craft that is sure to leave a smile on your whole family’s face!
What You’ll Need:
- Goofy paper template
- Empty oatmeal container, painted silver
- Hot glue
- Permanent marker
- Assorted colors and sizes of felt: black, tan, and white
How to Make It:
- Cut out the various pieces from the Goofy template.
- Trace the cutouts onto the respective colors of felt noted on the template with a permanent marker.
- Hot glue the Goofy felt pieces together onto a large strip of black felt.
- Hot glue the black felt strip with the Goofy face onto the silver-painted oatmeal container, then trim off any excess black felt with scissors.
- Glue Goofy’s ears onto the side with hot glue.
Note: All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
All you need are the bare necessities for this adorable Jungle Book-inspired finger puppet craft! What You’ll Need: Jungle Book character templates Permanent marker Stickers Eye stickers Glue Pencil Leaf shapes on green cardstock Hot glue Assorted colors of felt: brown, tan, green, gray, red, pink, and black Green shoebox How to Make It: Cut out...
Cherish your favorite family memories with this adorable Moana-inspired photo holder! What You’ll Need: Craft paper Pliers Paintbrushes Wire Small clothespin Favorite photo Moana figurine Favorite paint color Hot glue Seashell Painted wooden plaque Glue Glitter Jewels How to Make It: Cover work area with craft paper. Paint the seashell with your favorite color of...