An adorable Goofy craft that is sure to leave a smile on your whole family’s face! What You’ll Need: Goofy paper template Empty oatmeal container, painted silver Scissors Hot glue Pencil Permanent marker Assorted colors and sizes of felt: black, tan, and white How to Make It: Cut out the various pieces from the Goofy...
Showcase your family’s favorite memories in this DIY memory ball inspired by Inside Out.
What You’ll Need:
- Large plastic ornament that splits in half
- Tape runner
- 2 copies of your favorite photo
- Circle template
- Craft knife
- Piece of foam core
- Cutting mat
How to Make It:
- Using the circle template, trace a circle onto the foam core.
- Cut out the circle with a craft knife.
- Use the tape runner to adhere the photos to the foam core circle on both sides.
- Place the foam core in the center of the ornament.
- Connect the other piece of the ornament.
Note: All cutting should be done by an adult.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
Oh boy! A Mickey and Minnie pillow craft that you can put in any room of your house! What You’ll Need: Black, red, red polka dot, and red quilted fabric 16-inch round pillow insert Black felt Minnie Mouse bow 2 white buttons Scissors Pins Sewing needle Red thread Craft glue Iron Sewing machine How to...
All you need are the bare necessities for this adorable Jungle Book-inspired finger puppet craft! What You’ll Need: Jungle Book character templates Permanent marker Stickers Eye stickers Glue Pencil Leaf shapes on green cardstock Hot glue Assorted colors of felt: brown, tan, green, gray, red, pink, and black Green shoebox How to Make It: Cut out...