An adorable Goofy craft that is sure to leave a smile on your whole family’s face! What You’ll Need: Goofy paper template Empty oatmeal container, painted silver Scissors Hot glue Pencil Permanent marker Assorted colors and sizes of felt: black, tan, and white How to Make It: Cut out the various pieces from the Goofy...
What You’ll Need:
- Black craft foam
- Yellow craft foam
- Mickey ears template
- Plastic light bulb
- Black paint in a squeeze bottle
- Red paint
- Wire cutters
- Hot glue
- Craft paper to protect work surface
How to Make It:
- Cover the work surface with craft paper.
- Squeeze black paint into a plastic light bulb and tilt it around until the paint completely covers the inside of the bulb.
- Use tape and cover right below the neck of the light bulb.
- Paint the bottom of the light bulb with red paint.
- Let the paint dry.
- Trace and cut out Mickey’s buttons from the yellow craft foam, using the templates.
- Trace and cut out Mickey’s ears from black craft foam, using the templates.
- Use hot glue to attach Mickey’s buttons and ears to the ornament.
- Wrap and twist wire to create the hanger for the ornament.
- Attach to the tree and enjoy!
Note: All cutting should be done by an adult.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
Oh boy! A Mickey and Minnie pillow craft that you can put in any room of your house! What You’ll Need: Black, red, red polka dot, and red quilted fabric 16-inch round pillow insert Black felt Minnie Mouse bow 2 white buttons Scissors Pins Sewing needle Red thread Craft glue Iron Sewing machine How to...
All you need are the bare necessities for this adorable Jungle Book-inspired finger puppet craft! What You’ll Need: Jungle Book character templates Permanent marker Stickers Eye stickers Glue Pencil Leaf shapes on green cardstock Hot glue Assorted colors of felt: brown, tan, green, gray, red, pink, and black Green shoebox How to Make It: Cut out...