Celebrate the season with an adorable Mickey Mouse wreath craft! What You’ll Need: Mickey Mouse template String light templates Tape runner Green twine Green tinsel yarn Foam board Black tape Multi-colored mini pom-poms Craft knife Pencil Gold pipe cleaner Hole punch 2 Glass ornaments Gold sticky back bow Scissors Cutting mat How to Make It:...
What You’ll Need:
- Black craft foam
- Yellow craft foam
- Mickey ears template
- Plastic light bulb
- Black paint in a squeeze bottle
- Red paint
- Wire cutters
- Hot glue
- Craft paper to protect work surface
How to Make It:
- Cover the work surface with craft paper.
- Squeeze black paint into a plastic light bulb and tilt it around until the paint completely covers the inside of the bulb.
- Use tape and cover right below the neck of the light bulb.
- Paint the bottom of the light bulb with red paint.
- Let the paint dry.
- Trace and cut out Mickey’s buttons from the yellow craft foam, using the templates.
- Trace and cut out Mickey’s ears from black craft foam, using the templates.
- Use hot glue to attach Mickey’s buttons and ears to the ornament.
- Wrap and twist wire to create the hanger for the ornament.
- Attach to the tree and enjoy!
Note: All cutting should be done by an adult.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
Rev your engines for a snow globe craft inspired by Cars! What You’ll Need: Assorted stones and rocks Brown clay Faux greenery Large glass jar Rolling pin Mini figurines of your favorite Cars characters Snowflake decorations Dimensional paint Fake snow and a scoop Sand and a scoop String and jingle bells Craft paper to protect work surface...
Adventure is out there, and this map project is the perfect way for your family to keep track of all your travels! What You’ll Need: Large framed map Cutting mat Foamcore Scissors Sticky-back felt in assorted colors Tape runner Pencil Map pins Printout of the compass White string Up-house and balloon template How to Make...