Learn how to craft these adorable Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs–inspired bowling pins with your whole family! What You’ll Need: Seven Dwarfs templates Felt: white, peach, turquoise, lavender, and brown Sticky-backed felt: maroon, mustard, browns, blue, and red Potato chip cans Scissors Paintbrush Wood ball Craft glue Tape runner Red paint Hot glue Yellow...
What You’ll Need:
- Black craft foam
- Yellow craft foam
- Mickey ears template
- Plastic light bulb
- Black paint in a squeeze bottle
- Red paint
- Wire cutters
- Hot glue
- Craft paper to protect work surface
How to Make It:
- Cover the work surface with craft paper.
- Squeeze black paint into a plastic light bulb and tilt it around until the paint completely covers the inside of the bulb.
- Use tape and cover right below the neck of the light bulb.
- Paint the bottom of the light bulb with red paint.
- Let the paint dry.
- Trace and cut out Mickey’s buttons from the yellow craft foam, using the templates.
- Trace and cut out Mickey’s ears from black craft foam, using the templates.
- Use hot glue to attach Mickey’s buttons and ears to the ornament.
- Wrap and twist wire to create the hanger for the ornament.
- Attach to the tree and enjoy!
Note: All cutting should be done by an adult.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
Surprise your family with these adorable water bottles inspired by your friends from Monsters, Inc.! What You’ll Need: Monsters, Inc. character templates Pencil Scissors Craft tweezers Purple vinyl circles Assorted vinyl: green, pink, blue, and white Pink, turquoise, and green water bottles How to Make It: Cut out the character template pieces and trace them onto...
Learn how to make an adorable bean bag toss inspired by your friends from the Hundred Acre Wood! What You’ll Need: Unfinished wood game board Foam core Red paint Paint roller Black 3D paint Cutting mat Tape runner Pencil Sticky-backed felt: red, yellow, blue, pink, and purple Color flannel: red, orange, yellow, and blue Scissors...