Bring out your inner Minnie Mouse with this adorable apron craft! What You’ll Need: Minnie Mouse template Pink waist apron White paint Pink craft foam Black felt with a sticky back White eyelet trim Pencil Scissors White felt circles with a sticky back Hot glue How to Make It: Hot glue the white eyelet trim...
What You’ll Need:
- Black craft foam
- Yellow craft foam
- Mickey ears template
- Plastic light bulb
- Black paint in a squeeze bottle
- Red paint
- Wire cutters
- Hot glue
- Craft paper to protect work surface
How to Make It:
- Cover the work surface with craft paper.
- Squeeze black paint into a plastic light bulb and tilt it around until the paint completely covers the inside of the bulb.
- Use tape and cover right below the neck of the light bulb.
- Paint the bottom of the light bulb with red paint.
- Let the paint dry.
- Trace and cut out Mickey’s buttons from the yellow craft foam, using the templates.
- Trace and cut out Mickey’s ears from black craft foam, using the templates.
- Use hot glue to attach Mickey’s buttons and ears to the ornament.
- Wrap and twist wire to create the hanger for the ornament.
- Attach to the tree and enjoy!
Note: All cutting should be done by an adult.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
Stir things up with this adorable Ratatouille-inspired chef hat craft! What You’ll Need: Chef Remy template Ruler Strips of white poster board Black cardstock Scissors Pencil LED tealight Tape runner Strips of paper Hot glue Glassine or tracing paper How to Make It: Use a ruler as a guide to create pleats in the glassine/tracing...
Be your most authentic self with this adorable Winnie the Pooh-inspired flowerpot craft! What You’ll Need: Winnie the Pooh and Piglet ear templates Paint colors: blue, white, red, pink, green, and yellow Paint brushes Pencil Paint pens: black, red, and pink Cardstock: tints and shades of yellow and pink Hot glue Scissors Flower pots Craft...