Bring out your inner Minnie Mouse with this adorable apron craft! What You’ll Need: Minnie Mouse template Pink waist apron White paint Pink craft foam Black felt with a sticky back White eyelet trim Pencil Scissors White felt circles with a sticky back Hot glue How to Make It: Hot glue the white eyelet trim...
Celebrate the season with an adorable Mickey Mouse wreath craft!
What You’ll Need:
- Mickey Mouse template
- String light templates
- Tape runner
- Green twine
- Green tinsel yarn
- Foam board
- Black tape
- Multi-colored mini pom-poms
- Craft knife
- Gold pipe cleaner
- Hole punch
- 2 Glass ornaments
- Gold sticky back bow
- Cutting mat
How to Make It:
- Trace the Mickey template using a pencil onto the foam board, and then cut it out with a craft knife.
- Freehand the inner circles of the ears on the foam board and cut them out. Discard the extra foam board material.
- After cutting the Mickey out from the foam board, start wrapping the tinsel yarn around the Mickey-shaped foam board.
- Use scissors to cut out the string lights from the templates. Wrap the tops of the string lights with black tape, and then punch a hole at the top.
- Take the hole-punched string lights and string them onto a piece of green twine.
- Fill the two glass ornaments with pom poms, and then use the gold pipe cleaner to twist them together. Apply a gold sticky back bow to complete the look.
- Start wrapping the string lights around the wreath and secure the paper lights with the tape runner.
- Use a gold pipe cleaner to attach the ornaments to the wreath.
Note: All cutting should be done by an adult.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
Stir things up with this adorable Ratatouille-inspired chef hat craft! What You’ll Need: Chef Remy template Ruler Strips of white poster board Black cardstock Scissors Pencil LED tealight Tape runner Strips of paper Hot glue Glassine or tracing paper How to Make It: Use a ruler as a guide to create pleats in the glassine/tracing...
Be your most authentic self with this adorable Winnie the Pooh-inspired flowerpot craft! What You’ll Need: Winnie the Pooh and Piglet ear templates Paint colors: blue, white, red, pink, green, and yellow Paint brushes Pencil Paint pens: black, red, and pink Cardstock: tints and shades of yellow and pink Hot glue Scissors Flower pots Craft...