Enjoy this Lilo and Stitch craft that will bring the whole family together! What You’ll Need: Lilo and Stitch family photos Cutting mat Black foam core Push pins Tape Double-sided tape Twine Craft paper Brown paint Paint roller Foam brush Brown and green craft foam Gold metallic paint pen Pencil Utility knife Craft knife Tape runner...
Celebrate the season with an adorable Mickey Mouse wreath craft!
What You’ll Need:
- Mickey Mouse template
- String light templates
- Tape runner
- Green twine
- Green tinsel yarn
- Foam board
- Black tape
- Multi-colored mini pom-poms
- Craft knife
- Gold pipe cleaner
- Hole punch
- 2 Glass ornaments
- Gold sticky back bow
- Cutting mat
How to Make It:
- Trace the Mickey template using a pencil onto the foam board, and then cut it out with a craft knife.
- Freehand the inner circles of the ears on the foam board and cut them out. Discard the extra foam board material.
- After cutting the Mickey out from the foam board, start wrapping the tinsel yarn around the Mickey-shaped foam board.
- Use scissors to cut out the string lights from the templates. Wrap the tops of the string lights with black tape, and then punch a hole at the top.
- Take the hole-punched string lights and string them onto a piece of green twine.
- Fill the two glass ornaments with pom poms, and then use the gold pipe cleaner to twist them together. Apply a gold sticky back bow to complete the look.
- Start wrapping the string lights around the wreath and secure the paper lights with the tape runner.
- Use a gold pipe cleaner to attach the ornaments to the wreath.
Note: All cutting should be done by an adult.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
Celebrate the magic of Peter Pan with this adorable shadow box theater! What You’ll Need: Peter Pan template Theatre frame template Black shoebox Tracing paper Wooden coffee stirrers Glue stick Gold glitter glue Craft knife Scissors Pencil Black cardstock Cutting mat LED tea lights How to Make It: Cut out the Peter Pan characters from the templates. Cut...
Learn how to craft these adorable Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs–inspired bowling pins with your whole family! What You’ll Need: Seven Dwarfs templates Felt: white, peach, turquoise, lavender, and brown Sticky-backed felt: maroon, mustard, browns, blue, and red Potato chip cans Scissors Paintbrush Wood ball Craft glue Tape runner Red paint Hot glue Yellow...