Rev your engines for a snow globe craft inspired by Cars! What You’ll Need: Assorted stones and rocks Brown clay Faux greenery Large glass jar Rolling pin Mini figurines of your favorite Cars characters Snowflake decorations Dimensional paint Fake snow and a scoop Sand and a scoop String and jingle bells Craft paper to protect work surface...
Celebrate the season with an adorable Mickey Mouse wreath craft!
What You’ll Need:
- Mickey Mouse template
- String light templates
- Tape runner
- Green twine
- Green tinsel yarn
- Foam board
- Black tape
- Multi-colored mini pom-poms
- Craft knife
- Gold pipe cleaner
- Hole punch
- 2 Glass ornaments
- Gold sticky back bow
- Cutting mat
How to Make It:
- Trace the Mickey template using a pencil onto the foam board, and then cut it out with a craft knife.
- Freehand the inner circles of the ears on the foam board and cut them out. Discard the extra foam board material.
- After cutting the Mickey out from the foam board, start wrapping the tinsel yarn around the Mickey-shaped foam board.
- Use scissors to cut out the string lights from the templates. Wrap the tops of the string lights with black tape, and then punch a hole at the top.
- Take the hole-punched string lights and string them onto a piece of green twine.
- Fill the two glass ornaments with pom poms, and then use the gold pipe cleaner to twist them together. Apply a gold sticky back bow to complete the look.
- Start wrapping the string lights around the wreath and secure the paper lights with the tape runner.
- Use a gold pipe cleaner to attach the ornaments to the wreath.
Note: All cutting should be done by an adult.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
Celebrate the season by crafting a holiday ornament inspired by Mickey Mouse! What You’ll Need: Black craft foam Yellow craft foam Tape Mickey ears template Plastic light bulb Black paint in a squeeze bottle Red paint Wire Wire cutters Scissors Hot glue Pencil Paintbrush Craft paper to protect work surface How to Make It: Cover...
Adventure is out there, and this map project is the perfect way for your family to keep track of all your travels! What You’ll Need: Large framed map Cutting mat Foamcore Scissors Sticky-back felt in assorted colors Tape runner Pencil Map pins Printout of the compass White string Up-house and balloon template How to Make...