An adorable Goofy craft that is sure to leave a smile on your whole family’s face! What You’ll Need: Goofy paper template Empty oatmeal container, painted silver Scissors Hot glue Pencil Permanent marker Assorted colors and sizes of felt: black, tan, and white How to Make It: Cut out the various pieces from the Goofy...
Celebrate the season with an adorable Mickey Mouse wreath craft!
What You’ll Need:
- Mickey Mouse template
- String light templates
- Tape runner
- Green twine
- Green tinsel yarn
- Foam board
- Black tape
- Multi-colored mini pom-poms
- Craft knife
- Gold pipe cleaner
- Hole punch
- 2 Glass ornaments
- Gold sticky back bow
- Cutting mat
How to Make It:
- Trace the Mickey template using a pencil onto the foam board, and then cut it out with a craft knife.
- Freehand the inner circles of the ears on the foam board and cut them out. Discard the extra foam board material.
- After cutting the Mickey out from the foam board, start wrapping the tinsel yarn around the Mickey-shaped foam board.
- Use scissors to cut out the string lights from the templates. Wrap the tops of the string lights with black tape, and then punch a hole at the top.
- Take the hole-punched string lights and string them onto a piece of green twine.
- Fill the two glass ornaments with pom poms, and then use the gold pipe cleaner to twist them together. Apply a gold sticky back bow to complete the look.
- Start wrapping the string lights around the wreath and secure the paper lights with the tape runner.
- Use a gold pipe cleaner to attach the ornaments to the wreath.
Note: All cutting should be done by an adult.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
Oh boy! A Mickey and Minnie pillow craft that you can put in any room of your house! What You’ll Need: Black, red, red polka dot, and red quilted fabric 16-inch round pillow insert Black felt Minnie Mouse bow 2 white buttons Scissors Pins Sewing needle Red thread Craft glue Iron Sewing machine How to...
All you need are the bare necessities for this adorable Jungle Book-inspired finger puppet craft! What You’ll Need: Jungle Book character templates Permanent marker Stickers Eye stickers Glue Pencil Leaf shapes on green cardstock Hot glue Assorted colors of felt: brown, tan, green, gray, red, pink, and black Green shoebox How to Make It: Cut out...